Saturday, June 30, 2012

Quality Earphones

I've had my iPhone 4 for about 2 years now, they came with the Apple earphones. They weren't the best quality, but it got the job done. You can use it as a hands-free headset, and it had volume control on it, and were able to skip tracks when listening to music. Recently, I've lost them. I have these big Sony noise-canceling headphones, but it's the summertime and I don't want something big on my ears that will make me even hotter. I've been doing a little bit of research for great earphones that aren't too expensive but have a high quality value to them.

I've landed upon these earphones that are specifically made to compliment the iPhone and iPad. It's the a-JAYS Four. It has a mic and the same control button as the one Apple has. It has a great sound quality, much greater than the Apple earphones. The only downside to these earphones is the price. For tiny earphones you're looking to pay from $65-$70. If it quality you want, then these earphones are for you. I'm planning on buying these earphones in a week or so.

Here's a link to their website if you were interested in these earphones or other products.

No comments:

Post a Comment