Saturday, June 30, 2012

PhotoBucket

I bought a Canon 60D this past winter. It’s a DSLR camera that was pretty expensive. I’ve always been interested in photography, and I wanted to get serious with that hobby. I’ve taken about 3000 photos already. I needed a place to upload them so I can share them with friends. I was browsing and went with PhotoBucket.com

The main purpose of the website is obviously within its name, to store all of your photos. Creating an account is free and the amount of space you have to upload your photos is 10GB (Gigabytes), which is a lot of photos. You can always upgrade and get a “Pro” account and have unlimited bandwidth for uploading your photos.

After uploading your photos, you can share it with friends by giving them a link or connecting your PhotoBucket account with your Facebook or Twitter account. If your friends like a photo you have, they have the option to order prints directly from the website. Not only regular prints, but photo books, skins for your devices, and other products such as t-shirts, mugs, and calendars.

If you're interested in checking this place out.. Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment