Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Possible Interactive Vacation Generator

I'm not sure if this is available yet but I think it would be a cool idea if there was an interactive website that would help give families options and advice where to take vacations.

For example: I have family all over the northeast, from Philly to Jersey to Toronto. We would enter in our locations and interests, then it would generate a list of vacation spots that complimented the locations and interests.

I think this would be helpful for me because a bunch of my friends are very indecisive and we've always wanted to go somewhere for a vacation, but we haven't decided where yet. I'm not sure if this was done yet, but it kind of reminds of Pandora and how their stations work. It'll be the Pandora for vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment