Saturday, July 7, 2012

Furby of 2012?



Does anyone remember these Furbys from the late 90s? Well toy designers have been planning to make a reboot of this popular toy. I remember the first design, my friend's little sister had one. It was a little creepy to me because the way it looked, it reminded me of Gizmo from Gremlins. I'm sure that's where they got their design from. It learned our language and certain phrases you would say and it would respond.

The difference with the previous model and the new one is the advancement of technology. It can now connect to our iOS devices. There's an app that can teach it languages, and can translate their language to any language desired. I'm sure this will be a big hit again, but I don't see the hype and I won't be buying this as a gift to any kids. This little toy will also cost you $60 as it will be released in the Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment